Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wash Your Mouth Out

Hi. My name is Tara and I have said that I am back about 394847464 times now and never actually been back.

I feel terrible and out of routine but things are slowly starting to slow down here. Finally.

* * *
We're at Woolworths. I managed to drag my boys along with me, as well as the baby and my 5 and 8 year olds. I'm going about my shopping, while the older boys are entertaining the younger ones.

We get to a busy aisle. I look around and do a quick head count to make sure I can see all of the kids. I can. I turn back around and start looking at the chocolate biscuits health section.

"Hey, all you fuckers!"

WTF. Geez, someone needs to teach their children not to swear in public. Hang on?

That was my son.

*hangs head in shame and hopes that my oldest son looks like the father of my son*

Who knows where he got that language from? I blame my teenagers. Damn that schoolyard language.

Ahem.

6 comments:

  1. Hee, hee, hee! Sometimes, you just have to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, the risk you take when you venture out in public with children LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe. I shouldn't be laughing, but I am ;) Welcome back again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic. I would have died though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you again. At least he got your attention? Ha!

    ReplyDelete